Your shopping cart is empty!
Columbia Master Fly Men
Because barefoot trail running just isn't practical, Columbia offers the next best thing. Low-profile, lightweight, and incredible nimble, the minimal Columbia Master Fly Men is all about going farther, faster. The more you can feel the trail, the more quickly and easily you can navigate it. Keeping that in mind, they created the Columbia Master Fly Men, which combines barefoot agility with essential protection. A closed mesh upper features welded seams and a TechliteÂ® tongue for lightweight support and comfort. The Techlite midsole is designed with an off-set heel for a low-profile ride, while a forefoot nylon rock guard shields feet from sticks and stones. Underfoot, an Omni-GripÂ® rubber outsole boasts strategically placed traction lugs to keep you steady in all kinds of trail conditions.
- Closed mesh upper with welded seam technology
- Techlite tongue for support and comfort
- Techlite midsole with off-set heel for nimble ride
- Techlite FluidPostâ¢ on the medial heel to midoot for extra trail stability
- Forefoot nylon rock guard protects the foot
- Omni-Grip rubber with strategically placed traction lugs
- 8.2 oz
Country of Origin
Door To Door Insurance Columbia Master Fly Men (Light Grey/Azul ) KKTO1589